Turn the knob to 11


Thursday, July 22

Visitors

No really, I'll get right on that...

No, aliens have not landed. The weather's too bad for that. While the gardens and grass may like the wet, the bottom of Crystal Ridge will not. It's going to take a shit-ton of hair driers, dehumidifiers and extension cords to get the trail in shape by Sunday.

The visitors I'm referring to are His Bad ol' Self and the Sara. They came for the hills of Black Earf since 'Tosa is flatter.


Everyone's all smiles here, but we'd not started up Sutcliffe Hill yet. There were a few hikers in the way but we managed to ride.

Earlier in the day I discovered I'd run out of half and half for my coffee. So I hopped on the Drunken Prom Date and found a coffee shop.

I found the half and half dispenser but it was empty.

No comments: