Turn the knob to 11


Friday, January 9

Pack your parts & PBR

Most everyone knows about the 18th Annual Brazen Drop-Outs Bike Swap tomorrow. So if you don't have $7 to get in and the ability to wait in a line to get in for at least an hour don't worry about the snow we're getting. We're at ~2" with 4" or so more coming by tomorrow. Last year Cupcake had a crash course in Jeep Driver's Ed with a similar dusting. My money is on the snow this year.


If you have inner monologues like I do you may find yourself involved in a conversation like this...

"self"
"yes"
"do you have a second?"
"sure, let me finish my coffee."
"did you see the event schedule for the Alliant Energy Center this Saturday?"
"You mean the Bike Swap? Got it covered, $7 in quarters are ready to go."
"Nope. There's some real excitement later,"
"Let me look. Oh, do you mean the Dane County Coalition for Alcohol Abuse event?"
"No. That's on Monday, but put it on your schedule."
"Oh, I see it now. I should tell the Milwaukee folks about this. Its the Mad Rollin' Dolls Roller Derby!"
"So I should tell folks to bring a sleeping bag or air mattress?"
"Sure. I'm sure the Lalonde's have room."

3 comments:

Rick said...

Ha ha, sucker. I'm not driving this time.

T mon T said...

i have two kids who need to get thru college. one of em might get paid to do so, and the other has his little cottage industry working ( ask russell what his cut was per mg for those V's he had a while back . . . . ) but till then i must-stay-away-from-swap-meets-with-cold-forged-goodness-and-such in them. we'll miss you fellers, tho !!

Anonymous said...

We have our own RD maybe you can stay at rick's and come to in this Sat.
http://www.brewcitybruisers.com/