Turn the knob to 11


Sunday, August 1

How long will this last?

Saturday Bombay Ride through New Glarus
yes, there's a computer on the bars now,
the Seven and the Phinney have harness and share the same computer.

Not counting time on the Drunken Prom Date I managed to roll 283 miles in a 7 day period. I didn't ride Friday and the most I did was 73 on Monday and Saturday. Saturday was two rides though.

Today was an easy 30 miles spinning on the little ring. This riding every day is starting to be a habit.

When it comes to riding bikes all day, congratulations to everyone who started 24/9 up in Wausau this weekend. Whether they finished or met goals doesn't matter, 24 hour events are tougher than so many events. Being at the start is half the battle.

I noticed quite a few familiar names and watched their progress via the live timing. Andi & Brenda, Ronsta, Jesse & Mark, Maciej, the Expo boys/men, Danielle, and many others. Great job everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim! Paul here. Where the hell do I find your contact info? I wanna' send an email.

Tim said...

Which 'Paul'? Paul & Tammy? Paul A? Paul V?

Anonymous said...

Paul that last saw you at the Milwaukee museum a couple of years ago. Lost your number and never called.

Tim said...

Oh yeah, that Paul! How the hell are you! cell is 338-9730 Call me any time!