Turn the knob to 11


Saturday, August 4

stinging rain

Rick "I'll make you hurt" Walls
John Fang at work
Dave, a few hours before riding his chair. should he be that happy?
Plip making "no training" look almost easy
Skip came from Nebraska for "this"?
Doing my Billy Idol sneer
Ground zero for "Extreme Rejects", Stuart's trailer
Mmmm, Muddy Cup coffee makes you faster, get in line
Rider's meeting, blah blah blah
Breaking the cherry of the Ferrous without foreplay
I should have gone for a ride this morning. By the time I returned from work it was sprinkling, which was followed by the current steady, soaking rain. The vegetation needs it, but the trail doesn't. Rick Walls called me last night to invite me to stay with him and Liz, but with the neighborhood block party, work and a lack of motivation I begged off. I'll have to check the WORS board tomorrow, if there's any rain at Crystal Ridge the race will be called off.

Here's an "unconfirmed" story form 24/9. A junior men's team, whose name shall remain unstated, had an issue during the night. It seems one of the boys did his first night lap that night. When it came time for his second night lap he locked himself in the bathroom of the RV and refused to come out.

I wish I'd have thought of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

PaddyH said...

hey, you took a pick of the back of my head!!! that "unconfirmed" story kicks it too btw

Anonymous said...

Nice write-up and pics. I downloaded the ones of me. Not sure if I was happy or frightened in the one shot. Great time though for a bunch of guys just doing it for fun.

Regards,
Bib #3144