Turn the knob to 11


Saturday, June 16

Brownian movement

Go look it up, I'll wait.

That's how I'd describe the rest of the week. Work has been making it difficult to get on a bike. Staying hydrated while 15-20 feet up in the air in a building with no circulating air is difficult. Thursday was the election for my local, IBEW #159, so Sephie and I drove down so I could vote. No word about who won what offices.

Rick and Liz showed up right behind Karen & Sephie returning form Noah's Ark yesterday. We walked up to Glass Nickel and had pasta and pizza. They were tucked in by about 10 with visions of Blue Mounds' hills dancing in their heads. I heard them drive away early enough to be there in plenty of time. I'm not worried about Rick, but if Liz doesn't ride I hope there's stuff to keep her occupied.

Here's the plan for the weekend. Load up the Jetta with gear and the bike. The three of us drive to Phillips for WORS race #4. I do well, like say somewhere between 3rd and 8th.

No comments: