Turn the knob to 11


Thursday, July 26

IT'S HERE!


AND IT IS REALLY PINK!

This week proved it isn't what you know it's who you know. While Creepy Friendly was able to get the warranty process started super fast, completion and delivery was out of his hands. Enter my neighbor... Tuesday evening after dinner with my parents he was doing yard care so I stopped to chat. He asked how the warranty process was going so I told him it was out of my hands with no actual ETA. He said he'd check Wednesday AM with the warranty painter and see where I was in the line... somewhere around #90. I got bumped ahead a bit and today he left me a message I could find the Ferrous on his porch after work TODAY. He was off at a function so it was safely sitting there waiting for me.

So now I have some wrenching to do. The phones are turned off, blinds drawn and the doorbell disconnected.

I have a bike to build.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks nice. i wish i had a neighbor like yours