Turn the knob to 11


Thursday, May 31

Good



Yesterday's and today's training consisted of Olbrich Park hill loops. In the 34x18 I can easily climb for a minute and brake-drag the downhill for a 30 second rest. 30 minutes yesterday, 55 minutes today. The head wasn't so bad with the helmet sitting at the bottom of the hill.

Karen comes back Saturday afternoon. She'll be greeted by my Dad and Sephie as I'll be in Wausau for the Marathon
. I just saw the race distance is 9 miles shorter. The distance is now 29 miles in 3 laps. I saw Jesse will be running a 36x16 for his race. Unless the course is similar to Rock Cut I'll be comfortable running a 34x17 on Saturday's sighting with a 34x18 potentially the race gearing.

Where's P-Lip at these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

34x17, Jones XR 1.8's, and dust off those roadie skills babe, we're gonna need em. Don't forget to hammer.

Rick